Geotechnical and Ground Engineering Services
- Geotechnical investigation which including soil and rock core drilling, field and laboratory testing.
- Foundation design and site adaptation based on bearing capacity and foundation recommendation including machine foundations and structural design.
- Ground water control, soil protection and drainage works.
- Ground engineering such as retaining structures, natural and man-made slopes and excavations using state of the art knowledge and numerical modeling.
- Site improvement design and construction including analysis, preparedness and mitigation for expansive, collapsible soils and light geo-hazards.
- Material prospecting, testing and result interpretation for civil engineering projects.
Field Test and Drilling Services
- Rotary drilling and sampling
- SPT and DCP Probing
- Borehole logging
- Ground water measurement
- Test pitting and sampling
- Light weight DCP test
- Percolation | Infiltration tests
- Rock mass classification
- Schmidt hammer test